Beyond the Scope
By Max Easton (words) & Lizzie Nagy (artwork)
January 25, 2021
This comic was produced in collaboration with The Nib.
About the Author
About the Artist
Matteo Farinella (Lead Editor)
Emily Glaser (Editor at Large)
Zach Zill & Emma Harnisch (Technical Editors)
Eleri Harris (The Nib Editor)
Søren Hough & Matt Moss (SftP Online Editors)
- VijayPrashad, “After Morales Ousted in Coup, the Lithium Question Looms Large in Bolivia,” Common Dreams, November 12, 2019, https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/11/12/after-morales-ousted-coup-lithium-question-looms-large-bolivia.
- Nicole Fabricant and Bret Gustafson, The Fall of Evo Morales,” Catalyst 4, no. 1 (Spring 2020): 105, https://catalyst-journal.com/vol4/no1/the-fall-of-evo-morales.
- “Justice System Abused to Persecute Opponents: Charges Against Evo Morales, Others Appear Politically Motivated,” Human Rights Watch, September 11, 2020, https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/09/11/bolivia-justice-system-abused-persecute-opponents.
- Benjamin Dangl, The Price of Fire: Resource Wars and Social Movements in Bolivia (Oakland: AK Press, 2007), 5–11.
- Ollie Vargas, “The Fight to Save Bolivia’s Lithium,” Kawsachun News, July 26, 2020, https://www.kawsachuncoca.com/index.php/2012-12-24-07-26-10/agencia-abi/item/1052-the-fight-to-save-bolivia-s -lithium.
- NASDAQ. (2015, December 1 – 2020, November 19). Microsoft Corporation (MSFT). [Tesla, Inc.]. Retrieved from https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MSFTI.
- Oliver Vargas, “A Hero’s Welcome: Inside Evo Morales’ Triumphant Return Tour,” Mint Press News, November 13, 2020, https://www.mintpressnews.com/heroes-welcome-inside-evo-morales-triumphant-return-bolivia/273074/.